Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Changing like the weather

Wow! Lots of changes this month. I've decided to start my own business. I've been working full-time as a contractor for a day spa with only a few clients at my home office.  It is time to shift to something new.

The change will progress slowly. As of this moment, I'm still working full-time at the spa.  I am putting more time and effort into creating my own business and scaling back a few hours at work.
This is a big change for me and it is still sinking in.  I'm am putting this out there to let friends and clients know and to see what some of your reactions are.  I welcome comments, suggestions, concerns, stories, support, basically anything you have to offer.  
Thank you all who've stuck by me as I branch into this new career.

With Love, 
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, may not be quite time to start out on my own, but there's potential for me to work with an acupuncturist and have space for my own clients. Big perks such as learning new modalities and being in an integrative health care clinic.

    ReplyDelete