Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Location!

 I have some great news about my massage therapy practice...
I am moving to a new location! Beginning June 14th, I will be at
Brooklyn Total Health Clinic, 3725 SE Milwaukie Ave. (between Powell and Holgate). map link
I am very excited about the new place. I will be working part-time for an acupuncturist (Dr. William Duarte) and part-time building my own practice in the same space.

The space is different from the spa. It is in a very comfortable and inviting remodeled Victorian house; the tables are heated, the major difference is in the health oriented atmosphere. I am excited as I will have lots of opportunity to learn different techniques from Dr. Duarte as well as improving my knowledge of Chinese Medicine.  Please call me if you have any questions.

By appointment only.
  • Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-noon, Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm.
  • Rates: $30/30 minutes, $55/60 minutes, $80/90minutes
  • Contact me by phone or email to schedule a session. 503-442-7177

Discounts available, see the website for more details: www.danahighfill.com

Thank you everyone! I am very excited.

Dana Highfill, LMT
503-442-7177
danahighfill@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment