Sunday, May 20, 2012

How to Start a Mastermind Group

I want to inspire the world. I know myself and am proud of who I've become. We can't do this alone. We aren't meant to do it alone. Sometimes we all need prodding or a swift kick in the rear or an understanding look or hug. Inspiration. Evaluation. Reflection. Intention.

I want to create big things. To reach people. To help the world and myself heal. To be and do the best I can while I'm here on this planet. 

I'm a massage therapist and a student of Tibetan Chi Kung and mysticism.

There comes a time in a persons life when relationships are falling into place. I have people in my life a shaman, an acupuncturist, massage therapists, a grad student, a CPA, an account manager at United Way, and a wanna be cartographer. Each of these people know the truth when they hear it. They know how to be honest and vulnerable, to question and to acknowledge. I want to bring these people together to build something great. Each of us doing our own thing, moving forward and supporting each other. 

See what I'm talking about for yourself! Start your own mastermind group http://ow.ly/aUoMm  

1 comment:

  1. Hi there tο еverу bοdy, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this weblog includes remarkable and in fact excellent information for visitors.

    Also visit my weblog ... Adipex retard

    ReplyDelete