Monday, November 15, 2010

Progress

Things are changing quickly since signing the lease. I'm officially the responsible party at 2311 E. Burnside starting December 1st, 2010. There are (or will be) 4 LMTs total using the space. We run it as a collective. Everyone gets to have their say and we all take respoinsibility for stuff that needs to be done. Stuff like deciding on the 4th person to join us in the space.

Good things are happening with my professional life:
My clientele is growing. In addition to Fridays I will offer Wednesday appointments beginning in December (January with Online Booking) at the Burnside location.

My regular clients are asking for more shiatsu and energy work, which I love to give. I have a few new clients each month. I'm doing more trades with other LMTs and taking better care of myself both physically, emotionally and energetically.

Taking better care of myself with regular massage, counseling, chi kung (of course), meditation, walking and chiropractic adjustments. My goal is to incorporate at least an hour each day to relax and one day each week to restore/relax.

I do need more fun in my life. Funny movies, dinner with friends, games, rough housing, ambling bike rides with a friend, travel outside of Portland, live music, creating stuff.

I have a lot of great support for all the changes in both in my professional and personal life. I've started a meditation practice which I never had the patience for in the past. It seems to be helping my personal growth a lot.

I'm enjoying taking pictures of the sky this fall


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment