Saturday, November 6, 2010

Signed the lease, 2311 E. Burnside!

Signed a one year lease yesterday for the Burnside location of my practice. 
Starting officially in December 2010!

It was an easy transition. Melanie, the former tenant, held the lease for the past 5 years. She is now pregnant and halting her massage practice temporarily. Initially, I was afraid to take over the lease. It is a responsibility financially, a commitment to a place (Portland) and a risk to have sub-letters. 

I've been a massage therapist for 1 year. I am currently working from my own practice one day per week as a supplement to my main income as an employee at a chiropractic office. 

This feels like a step toward my goal: to be primarily self-employed. If all goes well I will add a day to my practice in January 2011.


2311 East Burnside St.

Room 201

No comments:

Post a Comment